In my blog’s first Mate Monday, we welcome amazing author Davidson King. Today, Davidson brings her character, Snow, with her to answer some questions!
So let’s meet Snow!
G’day Snow, thank you for joining us on my Monday Mate. It’s always a pleasure to meet such a lovely gentleman. Readers would love to get to know you a little better, so thank you for taking the time to answer these questions for them and me.
First, let’s do a character quickie. 😉
- Pizza or pie? Maggie’s sweet potato pie
- Books or movies? Books
- Food or sex? Uhm… What about sex then food?
- Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans? Christopher Manos J
- Lady Gaga or Beyoncé? Lady Gaga of course
- Music or silence? Music
- Xbox or Playstation? PlayStation
- PC or Mac? PC
- Mum or dad? Mom always
- Blond or brunet? Heh brunet to love
- Abs or smile? Smile
- Kindness or good looking? Kindness
- Morning or night? Night
- Sexy clothes or comfortable clothes? Comfortable
- Softdrink (soda) or alcohol? Soda
Now, let’s get a little deeper. Mhm~
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
You sound like Christopher. Always wanting me to have more. I dunno. I wouldn’t mind if school started later so I wouldn’t have to get up so early to drop Simon off. Other than that I’m happy with my life finally.
- What’s your favourite quality about your love interest/partner?
When he allows me to see his vulnerability. He has a beautiful heart.
- If your love interest/partner was asked the same thing about you, what do you think they’d say?
Oh he’d love the whole package of course. He’d say I’m brilliant, and gorgeous, and funny. He’d go on and on and on about my many attributed. Naturally.
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
Recently? Hmmm…. Ah! I got it. Last week, Frank and I were on our way home from a thing and we had to stop at the store for something. I was texting and not paying attention when I shut the door. Frank is fast, right? So, I went to follow only to realize my jacket was stuck in the door. I couldn’t move. I tried calling after him but he ignored me I’m sure of it. I was there. Jacket stuck in the door. Of course the jacket was long and it looked like I was some creeper. And the old lady starts screaming “Flasher flasher” I tried to tell her I wasn’t and that my jacket was stuck. She wasn’t having it. She started hitting me with her purse.
Finally Frank came out and was able to stop the assault but he’s gonna make me relive that for the rest of my life. I’m sure of it.
- What is one word that defines you and why?
Brave. I say that after being with Chris. I never thought of myself as brave until he told me I was. He said I’m brave because I did what had to be done even though I was scared to do it. So, we can go with that.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
My mom. I miss her. She was the best part of my life. I would want her to meet Chris and Simon. She’d love them.
- Where do you go or what do you do when you’re angry?
I go into the library, earbuds in, and block out the world. It’s where I find peace.
- What is one memory that will stay with you for the rest of your life?
This is a funny question. Once you read the book you’ll get why it is so funny. The last night I was with my mom will stay with me forever because it was the most normal day ever. It was the day before my whole world fell apart. Yes, being with Chris has been the best but it was that moment that changed me forever.
- If you could change your life story, would you? Why/why not?
I wouldn’t. Because it’s led me to Chris, Simon, and the crazy people who dwell here.
- If you could change how you met your love interest/partner, would you? Why/Why not?
I’d change that Simon was ever scared and almost lost. I would have rather met Chris in a mall or something. Casual.
Book Title: Snow Falling
After running from a past destined to kill him, Snow has been hiding on the streets.
Tell nobody your name.
Tell nobody your secrets.
These are the rules of the streets.
His entire life changes when he saves an eight-year-old boy from a violent end.
Christopher Manos is one of the most powerful crime bosses in the country.
Don’t ask anyone to do something you aren’t willing to do yourself.
Secrets can get you killed.
These are the rules he lives by.
When his eight-year-old nephew disappears, he never expects the boy’s savior to end up being his own.
A man with a dangerous past and a man with a dangerous future find love amidst murder and mayhem. But with Snow’s life being threatened at every turn, will Christopher’s best be enough to prevent Snow Falling?
Buy Links: This won’t be available until November 28th It will be sold exclusively on Amazon though.
Here’s the GR link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36515977-snow-falling